Social media is a Productive Method to Notify Service Prospects.
Post by John Rodriguez, Western States Sales & Marketing Director, Dealers Direct U.S
Customers are well-known to be tough to get ahold of when it comes to protection, required repairs, and taking care of needed maintenance.
Available today is a state-of-the-art way to speak with these Prospects, especially those lost souls & 2nd and 3rd- owners. And that is through social networking.
Nearly every dealership takes advantage of social networking as a sales instrument; many dealers do not want to employ Social media as a plan of action to inform consumers about needed maintenance fearing their customers will go to the competition. News update-No brand is spared from required repairs, and dealerships are overlooking the possibility to distribute content about safety through social channels.
Social media is Now a Medium dealerships should use to advise and guide their customers about taking care of needed maintenance, which will lead to building trust with community’s and, as an outcome, growth in service R.O’s.
Ponder for a moment about all the factories that had issues with Takata airbags. Not an OEM or dealer problem. Rather Takata was the primary (and majority) provider of airbags for the greatest amount of manufacturers. When the barrage of required repairs surfaced, many manufacturers decided to become more transparent in other areas. And the public pardoned them.
If dealers inform the public about needed repairs through social media, they can institute reliance with Customers and open the lines of dealings. Social media can be an outstanding opportunity to acquire more customers from consumers who see dealerships revealing needed maintenance content. Social networking will not hurt sales but relatively increase the public’s confidence in the dealership.
In conclusion, Social media can help communicate vital information to consumers and illustrate that you are willing to put your words into action, but also ready to demonstrate truth by the action instead of words. Moreover, that advances a significant way to establishing confidence and strengthening trustworthiness.
Dealers Direct U.S
4-TOUCH-POINT OPEN RECALL PROSPECTING CAMPAIGN is getting anywhere from a min of 300 to 600 SERVICE DRIVE responses on one campaign… We can multi-channel market your lists – start-up takes ten business days. Call today Main: 949-554-5180
SERVICE & PARTS TRAFFIC-DRIVING REVENUE OPPORTUNITY!
7% – 15% RESPONSE GUARANTEED
Capturing “Plus Business” is Easy with our Marketing.
CAPTURES NEW CUSTOMERS LOST SOULS & INACTIVES!
• Provide the dealer with Live, Inactive and Lost Owner Open Recall conquest prospects
• We Provide Available Competitive Conquest Owners – 10-20 mile radius
• We target on years 2010-2021 vehicles/ “Real-Time” Live Open Recall Prospects
• We will contact & alert specific open recall prospects bi-weekly
• Radiate From Dealer’s home Zip Code or Focus on selected area zips if necessary
• Suppress to Find Open Recalls from Dealership’s DMS (Optional)
• 100% Accurate Addresses & Vehicles or Money Back!
E-MAIL – DIRECT MAIL – VOICE TEXT MESSAGING (MOST STATES)
• OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IS OUR DATA & MULTIPLE SOURCES FOR FINAL/MOST RECENT OWNERS!
• OUR DATA IS “REAL-TIME” OPEN RECALL INFORMATION
• 100% ACCURATE
• VINS, EMAILS, PHONE NUMBERS, OEM RECALL CODES, AND CURRENT ADDRESSES ARE PROVIDED!
CALL TODAY (855) 953-3253 WWW.DEALERSDIRECTUS.COM